This Balsamic Roasted Asparagus would make a great side dish for a holiday dinner! It’s easy to make with little prep work. You can easily and quickly prep it and pop it in the oven while you work on other dishes. It’s festive, simple, and very tasty!
1 bunch of asparagus
ground black pepper
2 cloves of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Thinly slice the shallots. Press or mince the garlic.
- On a baking pan, drizzle a little bit of olive oil to lightly coat the pan. Sprinkle on the shallots and garlic.
- Snap off the ends of your asparagus to get rid of the tough part. Line up the spears on the pan on top of the garlic and shallots.
- Drizzle a little more olive oil on top of the asparagus. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper on top.
- Bake at 425°F for about 15 minutes until the asparagus is tender.
- Move the asparagus onto a serving dish and spoon the garlic and shallots on top. Drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar and serve.