Lidia from Vegan Bloggers Unite has kindly nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks Lidia! Check out her blog if you haven’t already. She regularly features guest posts and has a long vegan blog roll that will lead you to lots of great blogs and recipes! Here’s how the One Lovely Blog Award works:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Forgive me. I’m going to bend the rules. Many of the blogs that I would nominate have already been nominated, so rather than nominate 15 blogs and try to sort out who’s already taken part, I’m going to open it up. If you would like to take part in this, leave a comment on this post and I will nominate you. Easy as that!
Seven Facts About Me:
- I just shaved my hair into a mohawk this morning.
- I have a million hobbies besides cooking, which include photography, filmmaking, writing, quilting, playing guitar, weaving, drawing, fused glass, and others. Sometimes I think I need to live 5 lives to do everything I want to do.
- I’m working my way through Torchwood, Doctor Who, and The X-Files on Netflix as well as re-watching The Wonder Years.
- I have never broken a bone. (Knock on wood.)
- I made a scratch film in college. This involves scratching tiny drawings into the emulsion of undeveloped 16mm film stock, with 24 frames equalling 1 second of film. It’s called Scratched.
- I can bend my left thumb all the way backwards until in touches my arm, but not my right thumb.
- I sang in chorus from fourth grade until I was a senior in high school, and I miss it.