If you haven’t voted for your favorite recipes in the Virtual Vegan Potluck, go vote now! You still have a few more days to get your votes in. Of course I would appreciate a vote for my Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Fresh Berries, but you should pick your favorites! There are so many recipes that look delicious!
If you have the time, I recommend making your way through the whole potluck, because there are lots of great recipes. But if you’re short on time (there are a ton of recipes and it takes quite a while), I thought I’d share just a few of my favorites in each category, as other VVP bloggers have done. It’s really hard to narrow them down, but I thought it might help in your voting process if you don’t have time to go through all the recipes.
- Vedged Out: Mini Jackfruit and Kimchi BLT Slider Bites
- Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes: Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Delicious Knowledge: Spanish Romesco Sauce
- The Vegan Cookbook Aficionado: Sausage Rolls with a Trio of Dipping Sauces
- Veganosaurus: Rice Mylk Majjige – Spicy South Indian Buttermylk
- We Go Authentic: Matt’s Authentic Ginger Brew
- My Good Clean Food: Herby Olive Tomato Kale Bread
- The Misfit Baker: Chocolate Beer Bread
- Bite Me (I’m Vegan): Focaccia Two Ways: Orange-Lavender and Lemon Asparagus Focaccia
- Luminous Vegans: Sweet Potato Salad with Tangy Ancho Chili Sauce
- The Vegan Gypsy: Triple Bean & Artichoke Salad
- In Pursuit of More: French Lentil & Vegetable Salad
- An Unrefined Vegan: Sweet Potato Fries with Parsley, Garlic, and Lemon Zest
- Vegan Fling: Artichoke & Chickpea Salad – This is the first recipe from the potluck that I tried making, and it was really yummy!
- Lorna’s Tearoom Delights: Creamy Coconut, Red Pepper, and Parsnip Soup
- House Vegan: Mushroom Miso Ramen With Wontons and Spinach
- VegHotPot: Spring Veg Hot Pot
- Made of Stars: Moroccan Pumpking and Sweet Potato Stew
- The Vegan’s Husband: Homestyle Sausage and Peppers
- The Little Foxes: Minted Moroccan Meatballs + Aromatic Barley
Desserts: This was the biggest category and obviously the hardest to narrow down based on the number of links I’m sharing!
- Vegan 404 [filet not found]: Sesame Chocolate Truffles
- TinyKitchenStories: Homemade Schnickers Bars
- The Little Green House: Bread and Butter Pudding
- The Vegan Kat: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Fresh Berries – Of course I couldn’t leave mine off the list! 😉
- Lucy’s Friendly Foods: Tarte aux Fraises
- Healthy Slow Cooking: Rosewater Parfaits
- The Healthy Flavor: Chocolate Hazelnut Raspberry Bars
- Being Vegan: Blueberry Coffee Cake
Hope you enjoyed the recipes, now go vote!